Satori TW29BNWG-4 3/4" Beryllium Dome Tweeter with Waveguide
Beryllium is known for its open and spatial sound, often described as holographic.
- Beryllium dome for non-resonant high-frequency extension
- Dual balanced compression chambers for improved dynamics
- Dual copper caps for absolute minimum voice coil inductance and minimum phase shift
- High saturation neodymium motor system with T-shaped pole piece for lower distortion
- Non-reflective cast aluminium chamber with optimized damping for improved dynamics
- Shallow flow optimized magnet structure for optimum coupling to the rear chamber
- CCAW voice coil for low moving mass
- Long-life silver lead wires
- Low resonance frequency for extended range
- Solid aluminium waveguide
- Controlled directivity
- Adapter ring for bolt-less mounting to driver
SB Acoustics Satori TW29BNWG-4 Beryllium Dome Tweeter with Waveguide
Beryllium is known for its open and spatial sound, often described as holographic. The self damping properties of Beryllium allow for an extended response without a huge spike in the response at higher frequencies seen in most metal dome tweeters. All dome materials have a different tonal and spatial presentation. Beryllium has a real positive difference, providing a experience unlike all other dome materials.