- Vented aerodynamic cast aluminum chassis for optimum strength and low compression
- Proprietary cone material with EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS™ fibers made in-house
- Soft low damping rubber surround for optimum transient response
- Advanced BIMAX spider for improved linearity
- Powerful optimized low distortion neodymium motor system
- Non-conducting fiber glass voice coil former for minimum damping
- Extended copper sleeve on pole piece for low inductance and reduced distortion
- CCAW voice coil for reduced moving mass
- Long life silver lead wires attached 180° apart for improved stability
- Vented pole piece and coil former for reduced compression
- High piston to chassis diameter ratio
- Gasket and bolt hole protrusions for reduced coupling to speaker cabinet
- Mode balanced cone for reduced break-up
SB Acoustics Satori MR16P-8 6.5'' Midrange
The SB Acoustics Satori MR16P-8 Midwoofer is a State of The Art Neodymium magnet 6.5" 8 ohm midrange, featuring a proprietary Papyrus Paper cone, a soft low damping optimum response rubber surround, BiMax spider, and a glass fiber former with copper sleeve pole piece. Mode balanced cone to reduce break-up.
Fitted with a 1.5" voice coil. Very open cast frame for minimal reflections. Extended copper clad pole piece for lower distortion. Fs 32Hz, and a fabulous level wide response curve level midrange response, this is a very flexible unit.