- Vented aerodynamic cast aluminum chassis for optimum strength and low compression
- Proprietary cone material with EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS™ fibers made in-house
- Soft low damping rubber surround for optimum transient response
- Advanced BIMAX spider for improved linearity
- Powerful optimized low distortion neodymium motor system
- Non-conducting fiber glass voice coil former for minimum damping
- Extended copper sleeve on pole piece for low inductance and reduced distortion
- CCAW voice coil for reduced moving mass
- Long life silver lead wires attached 180° apart for improved stability
- Vented pole piece for reduced compression
- High piston to chassis diameter ratio
- Gasket and bolt hole protrusions for reduced coupling to speaker cabinet
SB Acoustics Satori MW19P-4 7.5" Egyptian Papyrus Cone Woofer
The SB Acoustics Satori MW19P-4 Midwoofer is a State of The Art Neodymium magnet 7.5" 4 ohm midwoofer, featuring a proprietary Papyrus Paper cone, a high efficiency soft low damping optimum response rubber surround, BiMax spider, and a glass fiber former with copper sleeve pole piece.
Fitted with a 39mm voice coil. Very open cast frame for minimal reflections. Extended copper clad pole piece for lower distortion. Fs 28Hz, and a fabulous level wide response curve, this is a very flexible unit.