- Vented aerodynamic cast aluminum chassis for optimum strength and low compression
- Proprietary cone material with EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS™ fibers made in-house
- Soft low damping rubber surround for optimum transient response
- Advanced BIMAX spider for improved linearity
- Powerful optimized low distortion neodymium motor system
- Non-conducting fiber glass voice coil former for minimum damping
- Extended copper sleeve on pole piece for low inductance and reduced distortion
- CCAW voice coil for reduced moving mass
- Long life silver lead wires attached 180° apart for improved stability
- Vented pole piece and coil former for reduced compression
- High piston to chassis diameter ratio
- Gasket and bolt hole protrusions for reduced coupling to speaker cabinet
SB Acoustics Satori MR13P-8 5" Egyptian Papyrus Cone Midrange
SB Acoustics Satori MR13P-8 Midrange is a simply outstanding Neodymium magnet 5" 8 ohm midrange, featuring a supplemented proprietary Papyrus Paper cone, a specially designed soft low damping optimum response rubber surround, BiMax spider, and a glassfiber former with copper sleeve pole piece.
Fitted with a 1.25" voice coil. Very open cast frame for minimal reflections. Extended copper clad pole piece provides an extremely low distortion. Fs 45Hz, and a class-leading level wide response curve. Extended level midrange response, a very flexible unit.