Satori TW29TXN-B-8 TeXtreme Dome Tweeter
- Advanced TeXtreme dome
- Two part alumimium faceplate with integrated mechanical decoupling
- Dual balanced compression chambers for improved dynamics
- Dual copper caps for absolute minimum voice coil inductance and minimum phase shift
- High saturation neodymium motor system with T-shaped pole piece for lower distortion
- Non-reflective cast aluminium chamber with optimized damping for improved dynamics
- Shallow flow optimized magnet structure for optimum coupling tot rear chamber
- CCAW voice coil for low moving mass
- Long life silver lead wires
- Low resonance frequency for extended range
SB Acoustics SATORI TW29TXN-B-8 TeXtreme Dome Tweeter
TeXtreme is a special carbon fiber material, that uses Spread Tow technology to create extremely thin laminar carbon fiber tapes. This minimizes the weight of the material without sacrificing strength. The use of TeXtreme as a dome material allows for a very stiff and lightweight dome. Combined with a copper coated aluminium wire voice coil makes this a smaller moving mass. The added benefit of the Textreme material is its strength to weight ratio. Allowing for a efficient driver that doesn’t distort easily because it maintains optimum pistonic motion for longer.
But new fancy materials mean nothing if they are not combined with a quality design. Which SB-acoustic offers with its SATORI line of product. Creating a unique low-distortion high efficiency driver.