PWR-ICE250 2x250 Watt DSP ICEpower Plate Amplifier
2x250W @ 4Ω or 1 x 500W @ 8Ω DSP plate amplifier, Powered by ICEpower® 250ASX2 module, Ethernet control, FIR + IIR filter
- DSP Powered plate amplifier with FIR + IIR filters
- Powered by ICEpower® technology for 2x250W @ 4Ω or 1 x 500W @ 8Ω
- Windows & Mac compatible, IP control over Ethernet/Wifi
- Analog & Digital input
- Multi-unit control via Ethernet
- Perfect fit for 2way active speakers or Subwoofer plate amplifier
PWR-ICE250 2 x 250 Watt DSP ICEpower Plate Amplifier
Note: This product comes with a coupon (€9,50) for one free miniDSP plugin download.
Introducing the PWR-ICE250, a DSP powered plate amplifier module for active 2 way loudspeakers or mono subwoofers. Result of the collaborative effort of two innovative technology companies, the PWR-ICE250 core features include:
- On the processing side is miniDSP's innovative software & firmware allowing a Plug & Play real time control of the onboard DSP over Ethernet/Wifi networks. Using our Zero Conf technology, multiple modules are automatically discovered and controlled from a single User interface in real time. The platform is supported under Mac and Windows environment.The onboard Digital Signal Processors (DSP) provide real time all the processing a speaker designers will expect to excel at his crossover design task. These include FIR + IIR filters, Parametric Equalizers (PEQ), Level, crossovers, comp/limiter, delay and more. The Graphical User Interface (GUI) platform is supported on both Mac and Windows environment.
- On the power amplifier side, the ICEpower® 250ASX2 modules are complete AC plug-to-speaker amplification audio solutions offering flexible two-channel or bridgeable speaker drive. Their compact size, audiophile audio quality and high power output make them perfect for high-performing audio products. The amplifier is rated for up to 2x250W @ 4Ω or 1 x 500W @ 8Ω
As for audio connectivity, the PWR-ICE250 is fitted with both analog balanced (XLR) & unbalanced inputs (RCA) to provide maximum compatibility. A digital input (AES-EBU/SPDIF) saves on the A-D conversion for maximum performance while a Digital output (AES-EBU/SPDIF) allows multiple plate amplifiers to be linked to each other.
What's in the box?
- 1 x PWR-ICE250 amplifier module
- 1 x CAT5 patch cable
- 1 x IEC power cord
- 4 x black wood screws for mounting
- 1 x Speaker wire harness to connect amplifier to speaker (60cm long)
- 1 x Coupon code for miniDSP plugin download