WF60PA 60W Class D Full Range 2.1 Plate Amplifier with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 aptX
Dayton Audio's feature-packed WF60PA full-range Class D plate amplifier makes it easy to add high-quality Wi-Fi (Hi-Fly App Control) and Bluetooth 4.0 (with aptX®) wireless connectivity to your speakers. With 2 x 30 watts (4 ohm minimum) of power, it is perfect for creating a pair of active bookshelf or multimedia speakers.
- Selectable optical, RCA, and 3.5 mm inputs for traditional wired connections
- Convenient Wi-Fi App control and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Full feature wireless remote for simple, convenient operation
- Mono subwoofer output makes it easy to add a powered subwoofer
- Control music player from remote (PLAY, PAUSE, PREVIOUS, and SKIP) in Bluetooth mode
- Only 4.5" W x 6.25" H, perfect for creating small powered bookshelf or monitor speakers
Dayton Audio WF60PA 60W Class D Full Range 2.1 Plate Amplifier with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 aptX
The WF60PA from Dayton Audio makes it possible to create a pair of custom active speakers with Bluetooth and App controlled Wi-Fi connectivity. This plate amp is ideal for the project builder or OEM, with endless applications. Use the WF60PA to build multimedia speakers, powered monitor speakers, or even retrofit existing speakers!
With multiple input options including optical, RCA, 3.5 mm, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX ®, and Wi-Fi, the WF60PA is easy to integrate in any audio system. The convenient wireless remote allows full control of the amplifier's power, volume, and input (Bluetooth mode also allows you to control play, pause, previous and next track). In addition, a mono line level subwoofer out makes it easy to integrate a powered subwoofer into the system if needed.
To mount the WF60PA, a 4" x 5.5" hole is required for the amplifier. Installation of the IR receiver/LED module requires a 0.875" diameter, 0.125" deep recess for the plexiglass window with a 0.625" through hole. For speaker connections, a 30" lead is factory terminated with 0.205" disconnects for easy connection to driver or crossover terminals. Gold plated 5-way binding posts are provided for connecting the second speaker.