Illuminator R3004/602010 1" Ring Radiator
- 1" Soft Ring Dome
- Ring Neodymium Magnet
- Patented Symmetrical Drive (SD-2) motor
- Patented Phase Plug Design
- Aluminum Face Plate and Housing
- Sound Transparent Protective Grill
- Deep Non Resonant Alu Rear Chamber
- 9mm (2.44") diameter flange with 55.1mm (2.17") depth (see drawing below)
- Excellent choice for both home hi-fi and autosound applications where depth is not an issue
Scan-Speak Illuminator R3004/602010 1" Ring Radiator
The large-roll surround and textile dome diaphragm provide a flat frequency response to above 30KHz with outstanding off-axis dispersion. The face plates are die cast in aluminum for a beautiful look with maximum mechanical stability.
The R3004-602010 is optimized to offer small package sizes that can fit into tight spaces such as compact cabinets and automotive trim pieces where you have extra depth. The back chamber is die cast in aluminum and designed with a contoured shape that functions as a heat sink in high power applications.
Specifications: Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 0.0007 ft.³ • BL Product (BL): 1.7 Tm • Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.41 mm/N • Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms): 0.35 g • Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.2 mm • Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 5.6 cm2