T25A-6 Aluminum Dome Tweeter | Matched pair
- 25mm aluminium-magnesium alloy dome with variable thickness for ultrasonic first breakup mode
- Extremely low moving mass for better transient response and higher efficiency
- Fully saturated neodymium motor with copper sleeve for low non linear and modulation distortion
- 2mm linear excursion and large vent channel for undistorted low frequency operation
- Narrow surround for less “soft dome” coloration
BlieSMa T25A-6 Aluminum Dome Tweeter | Matched pair
Flush mounted surround and rear mounted magnet system for flat frequency response and wide off-axis response. No ferrofluid for improved dynamics. Underhung voice coil wound on titanium former. Flexible and lightweight lead wires made in Denmark. Thick aluminium powder coated flange. Aluminium rear chamber with natural wool damping. Gold plated wire terminals. Recommended frequency range 2.2kHz-35kHz.